SQL Server Database Administrator / Developer
Designed, implemented, tested, populated and administered the Susquehanna and West Virginia Land OLTP Databases which tracked the ownership of land, surface rights, mineral rights, units, wells and associated energy leases for use in energy development in North Eastern Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
- Created procedures, functions, sequences, constraints and triggers to maintain data integrity. Applied indexes and partitions to improve performance. Created views for monitoring and reporting.
- Designed source to target mapping strategy and performed ETL to populate databases from existing dispirit data sources (text, Excel, Access etc).
- Integrated the Land Databases with the existing Arc GIS system.
- Using Microsoft Visual Studio, developed and implemented a visual basic front end application used for data entry which replaced all previous methods for data storage within the company.
- Created, maintained and monitored logging and archiving system to track user activity allowing for the rollback of erroneous input.
- Reviewed execution plans to optimize query efficiency.