Network Analyst Cover Letter
Network Analysts prepare and connect computers in a network, enabling those computers to be able to work together and share information. In their day to day job, Network Analysts may perform equipment diagnostics, follow vendor-troubleshooting procedures, and take corrective actions based on analytical results to ensure uninterrupted network service
Skills relevant to this position that should be displayed in a cover letter include the following:
- Ability to Analyze, identify, and diagnose common faults and symptoms in a network
- Education and training in IT systems
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to follow established procedures
- Communication skills and ability to serve costumers directly.
Scroll down to see an example of an example cover letter for Network Analyst candidate.
Let employers know that you mean business, with a professional cover letter. Learn how to write a cover letter in our detailed guide.
Dear Mr. Greenert:
I am writing to submit my resume to be considered for the open position of Network Analyst at Brownley Tech. My work and education history has provided me with a broad range of IT and business skills and a passion to fill this role and contribute to the great work of your company.
My degree in computer science provided me with the foundation to use and create a variety of computer systems and networks to better meet business needs. My work experience, particularly my years as a Network Analyst at Wharf Systems provided me with on the job experience in developing, implementing and maintaining complex IT networks.
The following are some highlights of my qualifications and experience:
- As Network Analyst at Wharf Systems, supported a $15m refresh of wireless and infrastructure network equipment in multiple data centers and remote locations
- Initiated, updated, tracked, and closed trouble tickets on alarmed hardware and software circuit fault isolation using remote test equipment
- Worked to develop and/or implement network management tools and processes to improve capabilities and to ensure quality service levels across all managed networks
- Administered servers running services such as DHCP, RADIUS, MySQL, and hypervisors
- Organized, executed and managed scheduled network maintenances including software, hardware, and topology changes. Evaluated staff skills and delegated Engineers to perform non-critical tasks on the network
My knowledge of building and maintaining IT networks, and my passion for using networks to improve business efficiency, make me a strong candidate for the position of Network Analyst at Brownley Tech. I look forward to the opportunity to be a part of the team. Thank you for your consideration.
Esther M. Campbell