Cisco Voice Engineer - Contracted at Omnicare in Dublin, Ohio
3,000 Cisco phones, 1,000 agents, over 120 remote sites ([company name]) connected to the central hub using SIP over MPLS circuits. Working environment consists of CUBE, CVP, Presence, UCCE, Jabber.
- Call Manager (7.x, 8.x), Call Manager Express.
- Unity (7.x, 8.x), Unity Express
- Performed moves, additions, changes, and deletions (MACD's)
- Hands on with UCCE functions related to Cisco agent creation, troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting voice gateways/routers, SRST
- Gateway protocols: H323, SIP, MGCP and SCCP.
- Configurations/troubleshooting of DID, fax, voice, modems.
- Extensive experience with Cisco TAC, WAN providers in troubleshooting and resolving issues with hardware and other related vendor equipment.
- Network monitoring tools including Solarwinds, Fluke.
- Worked with vendors to resolve voice/data issues with WAN, MPLS, PRI, PSTN issues.