Junior System Administrator/support Analyst
Install and configure computer hardware and components (laptops, desktops, monitors, printers, phones, network devices, tablets).
- Maintain anti-virus software, remedy virus infections, and resolve hardware problems and technical issues.
- Provide excellent customer service to existing customer base and solicit referrals to generate new customers.
- Providing support to end users on a variety of issues, responding to telephone calls, email and personnel request for technical support.
- Provide Network Administration.
- Create and maintain user groups and permissions using active directory and exchange 2000.
- Create, modify, and troubleshoot Remedy tickets.
- Create; delete user accounts in Good Management console.
- Installing Cisco wireless system.
- Installing network Cisco switches.
- Setting up networks at remote locations for company meetings.