Lead Wireline Operator
Wireline operator/rigger with experience performing bond log and gamma ray, pipe recovery/chemical cut, plug setting, perforating/pump downs, fishing, gun building, tool maintenance, pressure control, and much more
- Operation of crane including pre/post trip inspections
- Execute safe and effective work and activities.
- Skillfully direct, represent company, handle customer care service and performed tasks.
- Observe all company and government regulations to reach destination at scheduled time.
- Inspected vehicles, mechanized devices and equipment, repaired and maintained machinery and communicated any component issues to management.
- Responsibly cleaned and maintained wireline units and other shop vehicles.
- Handled effectively all stimulation equipment at work.
- Demonstrated high level work quality and commitment to Health, Environment and Safety.
- Handled building frac guns, primer cord charges detonators and Baker 10/20 charges