Senior Linux Administrator
Public Health Programs group, working at the National Institutes of Health, Center for Information
Technology, Division of Computational Biology, High Performance Computing and Informatics
- Maintain data security of servers and datastores, including the creation and enforcement of access policies, response to CIAC bulletins as well as notifications from Redhat and other
- Participate in the formal system C&A process, including documentation of systems and procedures, as well as change management and control processes.
- Deployment and management of Linux and Windows server environment designed for hosting and development of bioinformatics web application services. Environment largely
- Create an automated process for network provisioning of machines from the ground up.
- Optimize resources using virtual machines with open source and proprietary virtual machine
- Integrate servers and Linux desktops with Active Directory for authentication services.