Telecommunications Specialist/ Operations Consultant
Serves as a Cable installation technician for DoD/IC classified agency providing facilities sustainment, renovation, and modernization/infrastructure transition in support of voice and data installations associated with the Special Projects Office. Ensured that the DoD/IC classified agency requirements, engineering orders, and implementation of assigned engineering orders were properly leveraged against resources and real world mission requirements.
- Oversaw and coordinated large-scale moves and changes including offices with 150 personnel. Developed project plans establishing resources and timelines to accommodate cabling and network resources not to impact real world mission requirements.
- Performed customer site surveys leveraging interpersonal and technical skills to establish trust and credibility with the customer technical staff.
- Consistently and significantly exceeded company standards for customer satisfaction.
- Performed activities associated with the surveying, installing, terminating, testing, troubleshooting, documenting, and maintaining of fiber optic, telephone, and CAT-5E cabling per EIA/TIA standards.
- Provided cable plant design and survey support for the Special Projects Office.
- Created and maintained cable run lists and cross-connected documentation associated with the Special Project Office engineering orders.