Surgeon Hospitality Group LLC
Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives. Marketing characteristics and cost and markup factors.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
- Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
- perform sales floor work, such as greeting or assisting customers, stocking shelves, or taking inventory.
- Trained over 25 managers to staff all stores
- I was reasonable for the lay out of the stores and the ordering of the equipment for the new stores.