Emergency Medical Technician-paramedic
Responsible for identifying, diagnosing and treating life threatening illnesses and injuries. Maintained relationships with contracted towns, acted as liaison between the company, the Fire Department, the Police Department as well as the hospital departments.
- Dedicated 911 responder to multiple urban and suburban towns and cities within the Metro-West Boston area
- Continuing Education Instructor specializing in training to EMS, Fire and Police personnel
- Recognized by Framingham Police Department for Emergency Medical Services rendered for a Police Officer shot in the line of duty.
- Member of the Framingham Police Department SWAT (Special Weapons and Tactics) / TEMS (Tactical Emergency Medical Service) team.
- Delivered specialized care in conjunction with MetroWest Medical Center Framingham Emergency Department and Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory.
- Assisted 10 mothers in labor with successful deliveries in the field.
- Assumed leadership role during chaotic situations. "Bring Calm to the Chaos."