Nurse Tech, Unit Secretary, and Central Supply
Assisted with Patient Care, Setting up patient for meals, Feeding the patient if necessary, Vital Signs (Blood Pressure, Weights, Pulse, Respirations) Charting on each daily(recorded vital signs, input and output)
- Scanned doctor's orders, communicate with other doctor's offices to schedule consultations or procedures, schedule surgery, transportation setups, admitting and discharging patients in and out of the system.
- Corresponded with appropriate doctors to report any changes that occurred in the patient's health.
- Making the new charts and breaking down the charts.
- Performed a daily count of all supplies, Familiar with the Pyxis System for supplies inventory.
- Data entry of all supplies that were used during the patients stay in hospital into the software program on the patients.