Medical Practice Manager
Supervision of staff, patient scheduling and registration, medical coding, medical billing, registration, , medical records (release), billing and collection, data entry and processing, and cash posting.
- Develop, implement and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Manage, OSHA, and State credentials. Accreditations. Home Care Referrals, DME Referrals
- Manage medical billing insurance, contracts, and ensure compliance with contracts.
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations, medical laws and ethics.
- Communicate with patients regarding inquiries and complaints. Also serve as a patient liaison
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains office staff job results recruiting, selecting, orienting, training employees coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieve financial objectives, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.