Medical Practice Manager
Supervision of staff, patient scheduling and registration, medical coding, medical billing, registration, financial counseling, medical records (release), billing and collection, data entry and processing, and cash posting.
- Develop, implement and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Managed OSHA, and State credentials, Accreditation, Home Care Referrals, DME Referrals, Maintained referral source relationships.
- Managed medical billing, insurance contracts, and ensured compliance with contracts.
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations, medical laws and ethics. Oversight of general accounting, daily deposits, invoicing/billing collections, profit and loss management.
- Communicated with patients regarding inquiries and complaints. Also served as a patient liaison. Provide patients with the highest level of excellence in patient services and care.
- Maintained office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Completed operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; followed up on work results.
- Maintained office staff job results, recruiting, selecting, orienting, training employees, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. Responsible for hiring, and firing, personnel development.
- Achieve financial objectives, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. Demonstrated ability to improve the business in terms of results, productivity and cost controls.