Medical Officer Recruiter
Coordinated all medical officer recruiting in Arizona, oversaw a budget of $2.5M for special events, prospecting, and travel; directed a team of 15. Ensure all medical applicants were qualified, cleared medically, interviewed, and had correctly submitted applications to Program Managers. Liaison to university leaders, professional organizations, and District Headquarters. Build relationships and coordinate with University Deans, financial aid, and counselors to ensure ease of information flow to prospective students.
- Named district "Recruiter of the Year" for sustained superior performance-recruited 24 new members in various medical programs exceeding target goals by 75-100% in each medical category.
- Consistently met and exceed projected goals and deadlines with 100% accuracy.
- Helped new members transition into the Navy through demonstrated knowledge of officer programs, including compensation, education benefits, cost analysis, medical and dental benefits.
- Facilitated more than 25 presentations at 25 universities with 500+ students and faculty in attendance-a 50% increase from prior years. Presentations led to applicant enlistment to officer and commissioned positions.
- Identified ways to improve business processes and increase the efficiency in workflow.