Operate and maintain telemetry mission equipment (antenna systems, receiver/combiners, data recorders, bit synchronizers, signal conditioners, modulators, display recorders and networks)
- Able to document all corrective and preventative maintenance using the Integrated Maintenance Data System (IMDS)
- Performs daily operations and launch support activities according to standardized checklists and work instructions
- Able to troubleshoot electronic hardware to component level, and perform repairs in accordance with technical orders and maintenance manuals
- Proficient in reading schematics and logic circuitry diagrams
- Able to operate and maintain legacy receivers, wideband recorders, chart recorders, 30ft antenna, 8ft antenna, TMVS system, TADS system, MRU, and currently training on the 44ft antenna.
- Able to produce data products in a timely manner. Can also complete solar calibrations and all antenna pre and post launch calibrations.