Director, Office of The Chief Medical Officer
Deliver complete support to the Chief Medical Officer in developing and implementing cross-institutional initiatives of organizational importance, establishing goals and objectives, directing resources and planning efforts, and overseeing progress for the components under Chief Medical Officer purview.
- Directed various special, confidential, or time-sensitive initiatives at the request of the Chief Medical Officer.
- Functioned across organizational units, institutional structures, and governance bodies, to communicate and coordinate strategic priorities of the Chief Medical Officer.
- Cultivated strong partnerships with leadership, faculty, and staff across UW Medicine clinical sites of practice and UW School of Medicine academic units.
- Directed internal operations and staff of the Office of the Associate Chief Medical Officer (6-10 employees).
- Conducted bi-monthly meetings of clinician leadership in care transformation, as well as held quarterly meetings of Medical Directors.
- Administered $12-15M annually in budgets.