Mental Health Professional/ Team Lead Supervisor
Develop, write, implement, evaluate and revise, as necessary, individual's treatment plans in collaboration with the Assertive Community Treatment Team (ACT Team).
- Provide individual psychotherapy according to treatment plan.
- Act as a liaison and consult with community agencies and families to maintain coordination in the treatment process.
- Educate and support individual's families and advocate individual's rights and preferences.
- Document individual's progress while maintaining a permanent record of individual's activity in accordance with policies and regulations.
- Provide on call crisis intervention as required.
- Participate in daily organization staff meetings and treatment planning meetings.
- Participate in cross training with other specialist as deemed necessary by the supervisor.