Orthopedic Surgeon, Toms River
Business Administrator, Full Charge Bookkeeper, HR Administrator, Property Manager and Database Administrator.
- All of the Accounting including coordinating spreadsheets to combine Medical and Accounting information for month end reporting and closing.
- Human Resources including doing payroll, orientations, health and dental insurances, mediating disputes and maintain all state and federal regulations.
- Handle any non-medical problem which arises.
- Oversee property maintenance and upgrades.
- Recovered $45,000 in electric expenses paid over the last ten years which should have been CAM paid by all tenants.
- Coordinate with the Doctor and Medical Office Manager on all medical problems, billing, collections and legal issues.
- Maintain all credentialing, CVs and CMEs for the doctor.
- Maintain all OSHA and HIPPA requirements.
- Implement all new equipment searches and obtain financing for same.
- Saved $5000 on 2010 Malpractice Insurance by requesting review.