Healthcare Analyst Ii
[company name] is an acute care hospital system comprised of Massachusetts Genera Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital, BWH Faulkner Hospital, North Shore Hospital, Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Martha's Vineyard Hospital, Nantucket Hospital, Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital, Partners Continuing Care, Mass General Physicians Organization, Brigham and Women's Physician organization, et al.
- Builds databases, models and reporting tools to address new and previously unaddressed analytical needs.
- Maintains reimbursement / contracting system to ensure reimbursement terms and methodologies are consistent with contractual arrangements
- Develops and disseminated rate assumptions used to produce the annual budget and the multi-year forecast
- Develops quantitative analyses, custom models and ad hoc reports to monitor performance, trends, and opportunities
- Builds models to forecast revenue streams and develop what-if scenarios
- Responsible for project deliverables by developing project and communication plans, risk analysis, schedules along with other project management deliverables while consistently reporting status to management.
- Responsible for government reporting such as monthly US Labor reports used to value Consumer Price Indexes
- Chairperson of the monthly Payer and Contracting Analysts Forum.