Provide audiological services for students enrolled in the Deaf/Hard of Hearing program from grades K-12. Services include: earmolds, fitting of FM systems both personal and classroom, audiological testing, in-service trainings, aural rehabilitation, IEP meetings, classroom management for self-contained and mainstream students
- Evaluate the necessity of hearing aids, FM systems and other Assistive Listening Devices
- Structure Classroom acoustics for optimal learning environments
- Interpret other medical/educational assessments for parents/teachers when applicable
- Participate in team management within IEPs and IFSPs to assist in determining eligibility, formulate goals and educational recommendations when appropriate
- Conduct threshold Audiometry including air conduction, bone conduction, speech reception and word recognition, otoscopy, and immittance measurements
- Perform appropriate medical and educational follow-up and referral procedures.
- Select and maintain audiological equipment and amplification.