Microscopically screened and diagnosed non-gynecological and gynecological specimens. Non-gynecological specimens comprised more than half the workload. They included FNA biopsies from all body sites, pulmonary specimens, pleural, pericardial, peritoneal, and cerebral spinal fluids, urines, gastro-intestinal, and other miscellaneous specimens.
- Personally responsible for diagnosis of negative vaginal and cervical smears.
- Signed out each individual non-gynecological case, and all pre-neoplasias, suspicious, and positive gynecological cases with the pathologist, one on one.
- Provided secondary evaluation of student work.
- Faculty member annually at Cytotechnology and Cytopathology review course.
- Presented one-hour presentation semiannually for weekly cytology service conference.
- Presented paper at platform session at 31st annual scientific meeting of the ASC, in Denver, Colorado, November 1983.