Medical Laboratory Technician Cover Letter
Medical Laboratory Technicians provide support to physicians and help them diagnose conditions by performing tests on patient samples. These professionals can be specialized in multiple areas, such as immunology, hematology, microbiology, clinical chemistry, and blood banking. Usual Medical Laboratory Technicians work activities include maintaining laboratories sanitized, collecting samples, using and maintaining lab equipment, identifying microorganisms, and updating their knowledge of technical developments.
Based on our collection of sample cover letters, the most successful candidates demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Technical skills
- Dexterity and good eye and hand coordination
- Knowing how to use laboratory equipment
- Time management and deadline orientation
- Teamworking abilities
- Effective communication
- Computer competences
- Attention to details
Below is provided an example cover letter for Laboratory Technician displaying similar skills and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Medical Laboratory Technician Resume Samples.
A good cover letter can make you stand out from the rest. Learn how to create one in our Cover Letter guide.
Dear Ms. Ramage:
I am submitting my resume for the position of Medical Laboratory Technician at BYZ Laboratories. As a skilled professional with experience performing a variety of quantitative and qualitative tests and ensuring top-flight quality control within medical laboratory environments, I am confident that I could make a significant contribution to your facility.
Preparing and testing standards, buffers, pH, and balances—along with calibrating/verifying equipment ensuring regulatory compliance—define my career accomplishments. With my educational background and my dedication to optimizing laboratory operations, I am in an excellent position to vitally impact laboratory performance at BYZ.
The following are some highlights of my qualifications and experience:
- Facilitating the daily functions of a healthy operating lab—including supply orders, team collaboration, and cross-departmental communication—to drive superior laboratory success.
- Achieving a Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences with a minor in Chemistry; achieving a 3.890 GPA in extensive lecture chemistry courses.
- Demonstrating a consistently solid work ethic and sense of personal responsibility throughout my educational and professional tenure.
My knowledge of technical laboratory operations and my ability to perform quality control procedures will allow me to help continue and expand the success of your facility. I look forward to meeting with you.
Thank you for your consideration.
Michael C. Rodman