0-5 years of experience
Provided acupuncture treatment, herbal therapy and other adjunctive therapies for a diverse population with concerns from anti -aging, orthopedic conditions, digestive disorders, genitourinary issues, infertility in both men and women, and a vast array of pain. Able to utilize other acupuncture styles of treatment from Mei Zen cosmetic acupuncture, Japanese meridian therapy, Master Tung, Balance Method, Auricular, Scalp acupuncture, Gua Sha and Cupping. Herbal therapies utilized: Health Concerns, Standard Process, Evergreen Herbs, Transformation enzymes, Kan, Blue Poppy, and Plum Flower as well as single and prescription formula granules.
- Treated 3 private patients within an hour time to include; a completed Chinese diagnosis, pulse and tongue, differential diagnosis in western medicine, selection of treatment plan, course of treatment and insertion and removal of needles.
- Completed charting for insurance purposes and private pay patients.
- Able to work in a team environment by helping administratively as needed with front office duties and help other Acupuncturist with schedule load.
- Available for projects to continue the growth and support of the facility; marketing, meeting with other health professionals, corporate health fairs, and local businesses.
- Followed HIPPA guidelines for privacy and confidentiality.