Clinical Data Analyst / Ntn
Monitored database stability and quality of data entered for 5K+ transplant and pulmonary hypertension patients in Southern California. Wrote reports for HUB, regional, and national service areas. Worked with pulmonary, gastroenterology, cardiology, and oncology to develop best practices for patients, jobs, and management. Conducted data analysis, interpretation, and report generation to assist in vendor contract negotiations with Centers of Excellence. Prepared ad hoc, regional monthly utilization, and financial management reports.
- Established consistency throughout three HUBs and met user needs and requirements by migrating SCAL database from regional to national database through use of Access and SQL server, and working with biostatistician to accurately represent HUBs and write queries.
- Maintained data integrity, wrote all required reports, and designed new reports using Crystal Reports to effectively meet user needs during migration from Access to Oracle.
- Wrote and facilitated training in user guide specific to HUB and regional requirements.
- Improved department accuracy and teamwork by facilitating staff training and instituting team meetings for transplant associates.
- Authored organization's first data procedure manual for National Transplant Network.
- Identified clinical staffing needs by coordinating and maintaining database for time and motion study.