Clinical Project Manager
Exhibits sound familiarity from a user perspective for implementation of projects, including planning, managing, and coordinating project activities to ensure timely accomplishments of goals and objectives. Play a pivotal role in defining, developing, and determining funding limitations, time-frame, staffing requirements, procedures, and allotment of resources to various phases of projects. Perform due diligence while working with vendors and customers to develop project deliverables, risks, assumptions, key stakeholders, roles and responsibilities and budget.
- Ensured timely implementation of radiology and cardiology equipment, with stringently calculated cost factors.
- Led project and sales meetings with stakeholders to determine a course of action, and ensure timely completion of projects.
- Tracked actual performance against planned project performance, minutely analyze all variances, and maintains project control.
- Compiled project data, analyzes it, and prepares meaningful reports to be presented to senior management for decision making.
- Strictly adhered to all regulations, procedures, and ensures all Medicare requirements are met.