Healthcare Administrator / Business Consultant
Responsible for all QuickBooks Applications, Transactions and Bank Reconciliations. Responsible for Medical Software Applications, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Reimbursement, Banking, Human Resources, Vendor Relations, Insurance, and Medical Claims Coding and Administration. Recruited and interviewed superior staff members. Developed and implemented HIPAA and OSHA Policies and Procedures. Health and Safety Management Coordinator.
- Prepared monthly revenue reports, account analyses, and reconciliation of various financial accounts. Resulted in significant quality improvement, accuracy, and beneficial financial data for daily operations and strategic business planning. Conducted data management analysis to ensure maximum reimbursement, identify trends, and coordinate revenue cycle processes.
- Planned and organized corrective action plans for activities and functions of organizational values and objectives. Processed claims and maintained production reports while administering insurance programs with Medicare, Medicaid, Private, Workers Compensation, Managed Care, and other major insurance companies.
- Managed clinical project team members for appropriate and timely completion of projects and supervised project timeline development and maintenance. Internally interfaced data management and business operations. Maintained high level of professional expertise through familiarity with clinical literature, resources, procedures, and processes.
- Strong business management, technical, human resource, problem solving and decision making skills. Results driven orientation with consistent success in maximizing operations and improving bottom-line profitability. Annual clients' revenues exceeded $1.5 million.
- Restructure patient accounting operations and design/implement policies, procedures, and processes that improve coding, collections, and reduce account receivables. Audit healthcare claims and maintain production reports while administering insurance programs with Medicare, Medicaid, Private, Workers Compensation, Managed Care, and other major insurance companies. Data Management Processes for monthly and annual reporting and budget analysis. Effective interaction with monthly and annual financial and personnel reporting, regulatory reporting, internal and external auditors.
- Build work teams, collaboration, and accountability that consistently exceed goals for productivity, efficiency, and quality of operations. Make recommendations to business associations, staff personnel, and management on identified opportunities for policy, procedure and process improvement. Communicate the results of audit and consulting projects via written and verbal presentations. Negotiate complex situations and sensitive situations with a win-win attitude.
- Implemented training and incentive programs to enhance performance, quality and efficiency to improve morale, satisfaction, customer service and profitability.
- Reduced operating costs and improved marketability through the strategic integration of management functions into one centralized organization utilizing existing staff and resources. Enhanced Purchasing and Inventory.
- Negotiated managed care contracts with third party administrators and insurance companies. Established service delivery protocols and pricing systems. Maintained current Credentialing, Licensure, and Personnel Reporting Records.