Optical Engineer Associate | Missile Defense Systems
Responsible for providing support across four missile defense programs, conducting customer demonstrations of R&D projects, procuring and implementing lab equipment. Performing research and analysis on commercial focal plane array sensor usability.
- Constructed and integrated a $1 million Lockheed Martin Coherent Technologies advanced LADAR (Laser Detection and Ranging) system testbed for Strategic Missile Defense (SMD) IRAD, becoming the platform for the next generation technology development.
- Created and implemented an experimental hypothesis with an advanced doublet LADAR system.
- Earned a Special Recognition Award in 2007 for integrating HWIL (Hardware in the Loop) testbed for SMD advanced programs.
- Awarded the Lockheed Martin Spot Award in 2008 for integrating a LADAR testbed IRAD.
- Provided support for passive to active sensor testing with a 6D0F (6 Degrees of Freedom) motion simulator, as well as controlling test equipment and data analysis through MATLAB and LabVIEW.