Office Supervisor and Surgical Clinical Technician
Drive business development through proactive outreach to community physicians to increase referrals.
- Manage the daily operations of a busy ophthalmology practice with an average patient volume of 40-50 per day.
- Hire, train, lead, and manage an office staff of 10 employees.
- Develop and implement efficient and effective office policies and procedures.
- Handle all financial responsibilities of the practice including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Investigate patient billing issues and inquiries and serve as billing liaison between patients and insurance providers.
- Manage all insurance pre-authorizations and verifications.
- Negotiate contracts for office supplies and capital equipment procurement realizing significant cost savings.
- Serve as surgical technician assisting Ophthalmologists with cataract surgery procedures utilizing multiple