District Manager of Operations
Spearheaded Sales and operations in Puerto Rico. Responsible for planning, leading, organizing and operating within yearly budgets. Recruited and trained staff members with defined job responsibilities within the Southeast Florida region. Identified inefficiencies and made process improvements within these facilities and guided personnel proactively through corrective action. Oversaw the implementation of new operations sites throughout Florida, managed key accounts and prospected new business opportunity. Provided technical Sales Support assisting with generating proposals and performing follow-up. Carried out responsibilities in accordance with HealthPort policies, procedures and applicable regulations, including HIPPA, States/Federal regulations related to operations. Executed solid understanding of the meaningful financial metrics driving the company business and utilized the information to manage the business within the assigned region.
- Represented HealthPort yearly at the Puerto Rico Health Information Management Association and the Puerto Rico hospital Association events.
- Managed successful transition from onsite services to remote services reducing overhead by 20%.
- Responsible for achieving quarterly budgets and exceeding revenue by 27% in three consecutive quarters.
- Developed new business opportunities with new customers and existing customers in Puerto Rico that generated an increase in revenue by 10% in 2014.
- Increase customer service levels through proactive service activities.
- Significantly improved staff morale and teamwork, resulting in high productivity and overall production.