New Product Coordinator
Key contributor and liaison among Legal, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing, Sales, Quality Assurance and Food Safety to ensure timely execution of new product launches.
- Sourced, qualified and set-up new raw materials within 8 categories for domestic and international new products for branded, contract and international teams.
- Collected all documentation from suppliers for raw material, second sources and resubmission packets
- Constant interaction and consultation with appropriate Category Specialist for guidance on Preferred Suppliers, navigate lowest total cost, suggest cost reduction opportunities, review BOMs
- Made recommendations to reduce raw material supply risks and create an ease of transition from the product development team to manufacturing team.
- Participated in weekly project priority meetings involving raw material approval status, facility approvals, form updates, samples, and process improvement.
- Created new and more efficient strategies for tracking data, SOP's, training opportunities and enhance current processes that will offer consistent results.
- Ratified technical specifications alongside R&D and QA on a weekly basis