Lead Software Test Automation Engineer
Was hired by the leading provider of the project management software as QA Analyst and later was promoted to QA Lead position to oversee the SQA automation team. Responsibilities included supervising automation engineers; establishing and enforcing consistent test automation policies across testing teams and developing, implementing and maintaining automation infrastructure in testing department.
- Evaluated, made recommendations, and implemented automated test tools and strategies.
- Documented, established, and enforced automation policies, procedures, and standards across testing teams.
- Designed, developed and managed automated test projects for functional, integration, acceptance, performance, and regression testing of enterprise client/server and web-based project management applications.
- Conducted automation inspections - new automation scripts code review.
- Provided training on use of automation tools for new employees.
- Administered version control and configuration of automation test ware in Visual SourceSafe.