Senior QA Engineer
Led quality assurance activities for SaaS application focused on providing solutions, process improvements, and supporting multiple applications for Blues Clients and Non-Blues Clients. Planned the development, testing and implementation phases of special projects to ensure all milestones and deliverables were met. Coordinated data acquisition and testing, tracked issues, and recommended solutions while managing internal and external expectations. Contributed insight and expertise to feature discovery, design, requirements analysis and documentation through user stories, wireframes, specifications, and process flows. Collaborated with Implementation Managers to ensure successful product launches, including integration with multiple third-party APIs and EDI services.
- Supervised a team of six QA Analysts and coordinated activities with 40 developers, Product Managers, Business Analysts, and Implementation Managers.
- As an integral part of the Engineering team, improved procedures and processes for developing customized applications and used expertise in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Customized and enhanced the Jira ticketing system, enabling easy access for the QA Team and more effective project management capabilities.
- Served as Lead QA Engineer for AngularJS based [company name]choice provider finder platform with multiple clients.
- Led product demonstrations with clients and internal cross-functional stakeholders, as well as training team demonstrations to highlight new product capabilities.
- Conducted team status and planning meetings to facilitate open communication.