Project Manager-rf Engineering Regulatory Specialist
Efficiently managed project of regulatory process for the region. Effectively coordinated with RF engineers, construction, and equipment engineering personnel to ensure that the selected sites meet the RF engineering, regulatory, and compliance requirements. Provided updated status to other groups such as the implementation group. Responsible for filing FCC applications for Wireless Transmission Sites to ensure that Verizon Wireless is in compliance with the FCC guidelines. Ensured compliance with Regulatory Directives by accurately maintained station records/site files. Coordinated all filings, and track, and follow up on approvals to ensure that they are granted ahead of the Verizon Wireless site activation or modification. Actively worked with Real Estate Managers, Site Acquisition Managers, Zoning Managers, as it relates to new Site Build, LTE, UMTS, COWS/COLTS, Tower Modifications, and/or Cell Relocations, small cells, etc.
- Created, maintained, and received on purchase orders related to site activities.
- Perform radio engineering evaluation for system planning and site acquisition.
- Efficiently generated the FCC, and radial reports to be submitted with the FCC filing by utilizing prediction (GeoPlan) tool.
- Efficiently processed Federal Communications Commission (FCC), and Federal Aviation Association (FAA) filings, and submit them to the VZW HQ network regulatory group.
- Coordinated accurate review of all regulatory, and compliance documentation pertaining to the approved candidates.
- Extracted all pertinent Radio Frequency information about the site and get any required AM study and border extension agreements by working with the RF Engineers.