Field Service Engineer
Responsible for installation, repair, preventive maintenance and training for entire FDA regulated [company name] (Nicolet, Viasys) Windows based medical products line. (EMG, EEG, EKG, Vascular and Sleep systems), as well as coordination of daily work schedule, coordinated all aspects of service calls with customers, travel, support, sales, and shipping, and a quarterly inventory maintenance.
- Connected all components to customer network as required per connection specifications (AD, DHCP, DICOM, HL7, P2P and Wireless connections).
- Actively participated in numerous small and large scale installs at Hospitals, Sleep labs and Doctor's offices as a part of a team and independently.
- Performed over 600+ onsite service calls throughout the United States, routinely on very tight timelines.
- Completed 2 years of extensive training on Hardware/Software [company name] product line involving server storage, wireless and audio/video components as well as multiple legacy systems.
- Tracked all work related activities (service calls, travel, food, inventory and customer warranties) using Clientele ticketing system.
- Maintained all records relating to credit cards, travel expenditures and maintenance on corporate vehicle.