Created quality error trending reports to identify errors, process/system flaws, and training needs for Annuities and Group Variable Life Insurance operations for complex processes and transactions including plan and system updates, enrollments, disbursements, fund balance transfers, fund allocations, death claims, manual checks and wires.
- Led process improvement projects that helped operations meet and exceed quality standards and streamline processes to reduce cost.
- Created and revised procedures, checklist and job aids that resulted in process consistency and reduced error disputes.
- Integral member of an electronic delivery project to reduce the production of mailing paper statement that led to cost savings.
- Problem resolution root cause analysis.
- Six Sigma process improvement projects.
- Created training manuals, trained and provided technical support/feedback/coaching for a group of 30 plus temporary employees for a six month period during a surge of business.
- Monitored in-bound and out-bound calls made and received by various operation teams and provided feedback to improve their client experience.