Mechanical Maintenance Planner/scheduler
Develop detailed routine maintenance and turnaround/shutdown job order work plans. Including pipe fabrication, exchanger cleaning, testing and bundle replacement, vessel entries, rotating equipment, pump rebuilds and seal replacements, compressor rebuilds, agitators, gearboxes and motor replacements.
- Create preventative maintenance work orders and establish frequencies for work to be performed.
- Requisition materials for job plans thru internal inventory and from outside vendors.
- Coordinate with outside contractors for services to be performed internally and externally.
- Develop weekly/daily and turnaround work schedules using Primavera/Microsoft Project.
- Manage maintenance KPI's with SAP, Primavera, Tabware, Microsoft Project and Excel.
- 4 years experience in SAP/P3 and 5 years experience in Tabware/Microsoft Project. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- 9 years as Planner/Scheduler. 7 years as Maintenance Mechanic duties including pipe fabricator, crane operator with NCCO certification.
- Excellent communication skills, thorough and prompt in completing projects and meeting deadlines.