Manufacturing manager for multiple work centers consisting of 210 represented and support personnel. Provide direct management of cost, quality, and schedule for manufacturing and assembly work cells consisting of 20+ production machines and a combined 21 bargaining unit employees. Manage a matrix organization with cross product support from supply chain, finance, engineering, and quality. Perform managerial functions such as daily production planning, labor reporting, root cause analysis, and budget control to meet organizational goals and objectives. Responsible for team building, training, motivating, and instructing work cells.
- Selected to supervise a new manufacturing cell including over $3,000,000+ worth of new critical machining equipment.
- Drove the production execution for the initial UAE Patriot Radar Antenna and successfully delivered all items in support of the first nine UAE Patriot Radar Antennas well ahead of schedule.
- Successfully passed the 2011 AS-9001 Quality Audit with zero audit findings or observations.
- Emphasized safety on a daily basis resulting in zero OSHA recordable injuries in 2011 and 2012.
- Successfully supervised and supported operations resulting in the department receiving the highest score of 22 manufacturing departments within the facility during the Raytheon Corporate Lean Manufacturing audit in 2011.
- Developed a process to streamline the release and ordering process for a single product line in order to reduce and prevent inventory on the floor, reduce floor space, and increase ordering, and output predictability.