Software & Automation Test Engineer
Designed, developed new feature, regression, performance tests and automation on GUI & Command line tests under Window, UNIX environment with Oracle database, BEA WebService and Java front for [company name] DSL Broadband Network Manage System; architect for DSL operating service on service/order/provisioning/fault management, measurements and reports. Some ERP & SAP testing as well
- Designed and developed new feature regression/performance tests and automation on GUI/WebService/Command line tests under Window & UNIX environments with Oracle database, BEA WebService in middle and Java front
- Studied & set system performance model; used LoadRunner ran performance tests, find application performance bottlenecks & the max number of stations on hardware/software that did 1st time; suggested hardware/software change to improve system performance.
- Designed San/Man & disaster recovery tests on standby and/or load sharing servers mode that including severs in same room/building/ metropolitan or different location; successfully lead a team run the test to improve better operational service
- Used WinRunner/Quick Test Profession to automate regression tests to save the regression run time from weeks to days.
- Used ReqPRO as requirement/use case management; ClearQuest and ClearDDTS as defect tracking; ClearCase as version control tool. Improved source code control, quality through better planning and documentation. Help add document test to the record keeping passing ISO auditing.