Mainframe Production Support Analyst
Provided technical support to programmers. Handled production, scheduling, and processing, as well as job abends and corrections, problem reporting, change control, and automation. Ensured SLAs were met and serve as point of escalation.
- Identified manual processing deficiencies, and instituted automation techniques which reduced manual labor and increased work flow efficiency.
- Conferred with internal staff to assure smooth functioning and minimal downtime of newly implemented systems and/or procedures. No negative impact to customers.
- Reduced processing time by analyzing job schedules and implementing appropriate modifications.
- Project lead on External Client Migrations into AIG Data Center.
- Member of team responsible for making production control year 2000 compliant.