Production Support Manager
Managed professional staff in Purchasing, Engineering, Scheduling, Quoting, and Projects to ensure all items completed within established turn-times and cost objectives.
- Managed both internal and external production schedules, commitments and delivery timelines.
- Provided daily and ad hoc reports to sales and logistics managers and department supervisors in order to ensure timely repair completion.
- Worked to resolve issues and take corrective actions to ensure customer expectations were met.
- Served as a key business resource on complex and/or critical issues.
- Maintained training schedules to ensure all certifications and quality management systems were up to date for responsible departments.
- Administered the production process and adjusted schedules and items to be repaired as needed.
- Supervised seventeen electronic technicians.
- Involved with recruitment and selection of technicians, providing performance feedback and resolving employee issues.
- Worked with sales to meet customer needs with presentations, meetings, and any rush needs.