Cnc Supervisor Resume Examples
CNC Supervisors work in manufacturing units and are responsible for coordinating staff that operates computer numerical control machines. Essential job duties of a CNC Supervisor are assigning tasks to workers, maintaining employee schedules, reviewing specifications of various products, finding ways to improve efficiency, troubleshooting machine issues, and assisting with repairs. Those interested in a CNC Supervisor job should be able to demonstrate the following abilities in their resumes: CNC machines expertise, leadership, problem-solving orientation, effective communication, and quality focus. A successful resume sample for this position should mention an engineering degree.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
- Supervisor CNC department, keep machines running at all time, help operators to ensure quality parts
- Programming with Mastercam 9 and G&M code
- Designing costume jobs with Solidworks, generating from blue prints to finish product
- Supervise the daily operations of the CNC department.(2nd Shift)
- New product design and cost assignment.
- Prepare and schedule all jobs and work orders for each machine.
- First piece inspection of all machined parts using CMM.
Program CNC Lathes
- Operate CNC Lathes
- Keeping up on maintenance for lathes
- Getting programs and tooling ready for upcoming jobs
- Making sure that we have proper tooling in order to do the job correctly and ordering if nessecary
- Making machine adjustments
- Managing, solving problems while helping others
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!