As a Claims Processor I will perform complex, operational and strategic functions, manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously. I must serve as department liaison to BCBSAZ clients as well as external and internal customer alike. Must have full working knowledge of new inventory reports administrative assistant duties - (ADP, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, spreadsheet, etc.. ) Perform work at high level of detail accuracy and timeliness, Professional attitude and demeanor and the ability to maintain confidentiality while performing task.
- Ability to multi-task, meet multiple deadlines and maintain flexibility.
- Ability while in production to maintain a 2 TAT for all edits. ( Front and Back )
- Ability to function well within a team setting and/or independently.
- Ability to facilitate with training, auditing, quality and assurance function of self and peer staff.
- Ability to produce a minimum of 75 to 150 claims within a timely manner and a understanding FIFO
- Review paid medical claims for the differences between our expected and the payment received, identify and resolve the differences.