Achieved customer shipping requirements by following work order report, ensuring daily production was accomplished, communicated with other departments, QC and Jr. Planner, monitored individual part shortages, obtained necessary supplies to complete work orders.
- Supervised 20-40 employees, instructed employees on company policies, ISO procedures and department guidelines. Recommended and initiated personnel actions such as promotions, employee evaluations, disciplinary actions and resolution of grievances, maintained production and time records.
- Worked with engineering to ensure bill of material, work instructions and customer drawings were accurate for production build.
- Executed safety requirements by conforming to the HMIS standards and department procedures.
- Reduced waste by over 15% utilizing lean manufacturing methods, recognized by management in yearly review for savings.
- Received award for most improved department for ISO 9000 by Director of Quality.