Production Helper Resume Examples
Production Helpers provide assistance to qualified production workers in factories. Essential responsibilities seen on a Production Helper example resume are operating equipment, maintaining the production area clean and organized, removing debris, loading machines with raw materials, measuring ingredients, lubricating machines, and pulling defective equipment off the line. Based on our collection of resumes for Production Helper, the most sought-after skills in the field are knowledge of production processes, physical fitness, stamina, attention to safety, teamwork, time management, and computer literacy. Most Production Helpers hold a high school diploma or the equivalent.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Welder Ass/production Helper
- Used handheld grinder
- Assisted with welding anchor beams
- Performed various welding duties
Material Handler/ Production Helper
- Duties included setting up Krones labeler machine to complete customer's orders.
- Made proper adjustments to the machine as needed so the line would continue to flow smoothly to complete the job batch and a timely fashion.
- Operated sit-down forklift to setup next order by gathering right material components for next batch order while helping other lines as needed to boost company production.
- Fixed or adjusted sticker cap machine and (UPC) sticker machine as needed along with relieving the following positions for breaks and lunches: can feed operator, cartoon erector, quarts, and gallon line operator.
Keeping Machines Sterile
- Supervising Production
- Control over Machinery
- Buy and Sale Products
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!