Created and updated Primavera P6 project schedules for each assigned project, including, but not limited to tasks and resources using a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) that was based on work scope and other customer, project team, engineering, manufacturing and supply chain inputs.
- Maintained schedules with regards to build strategy and sequencing to ensure the primary timetable for milestones and deliverables was met.
- Collected status from various team members and external contributors to ensure schedule integrity.
- Incorporated Baseline Adjustment Requests (BAR's) into the schedule.
- Allocated resources and prepared two week and 60 day look-ahead reports for manning requirements per craft.
- Worked with project team to create and analyze Earned Value Management (EVM) and Critical Path Management (CPM) data including schedule and cost metrics (e.g., SPI/CPI) and present results to various management and production groups.