SR Global Trade & Logistics Consultant
SR Consultant specializing in all aspects of ITAR and EAR compliance, International Business, Global Supply Chain Management & Global Logistics.
- Work with individuals at every level of the client’s organization providing cutting-edge solutions, techniques and training.
- Develop training programs in various media formats delivered onsite, remote, user-led and instructor-led.
- Design materials that keep the audience engaged throughout the course utilizing hands-on scenarios and exercises derived from real-world scenarios and examples from the client’s day to day operations.
- Lead process mapping, goal setting, hands-on and face sessions with each functional area of the clients organization building a collaborative and sustaining global trade program.
- Assist Client in the development and implementation of solutions, processes and procedures to fill insufficiencies.
- Provide detailed risk assessment analysis and evaluation to stake holders.
- Assist client with voluntary disclosures and pursue cost effective and expedient resolution.
- Assist client with trade lane mapping, parcel and freight volume reports, and transportation service fees to establish transportation footprint and data for use in negotiating competitive transportation rates.