General Labor Builder-maintenance Logistics Storeperson
Skilled operator of heavy equipment and numerous storage facility vehicles within the corporation's Chicago Sales Center. Daily usage of the Ty-Gard 2000 Cargo Restraint System, forklift operation, Crown electric rider pallet trucks, as well as company commercial vehicles. Consistently exhibited superior safety record adherence, explempary maintenance proficiency, and on-time deliverables as well as accepting management responsibilities as needed. Displayed a dependable knowledge of the different types of materials and equipment used by the trades while working within a fast-paced maintenance/storeroom area (e.g. plumbing, electrical, carpentry, etc.). Participated in frequent cycle counts, inventories, stock replinishment, and labeling. Job also required frequent lifting, bending, stretching, and moving heavy equipment.
- Operation, navigation, and clean up of heavy equipment as well as company transport vehicles.
- Demonstrated skill-set included: Minor repairs, loading and unloading materials on the docks, light electrical manipulation and stocking expertise.
- Strong liaison between management and staffers as well as a trusted negotiator for improving product delivery, adhering to accepted company guidelines as well as establishing new safety store-room maintence procedures to lower expenses and hazards.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in inventory control and shipping/receiving accuracy.
- Received consistent raises due to outstanding performance.
- Underwent police background check to secure storeroom driver's position and equipment operator., ANDREW JEFFREY, (773) 434-5138