Chief Supply Officer
A global premiere nutriceutical food/health product company operated in 8 international locations, with close to 1,000 employees
Full responsibility for plan and direct all aspects of the global organization's operational function in objectives and initiatives to support the business growth. Responsible end-to-end finished goods supply chain in a global operation.
- Managed Ops, Project MGMT, Facility, Security departments, directly overseeing two overseas manufacturing plants
- Managed global COGS in 8 markets, from planning, raw material sourcing to manufacturing, to finished goods, warehousing/logistics, and distribution. Total budget in management: $150 m
- Working with CEO and CFO to establish business structure and corporate objectives to achieve goals
- Managed diverse Ops organization in US and overseas: personnel enhancement, cultural cultivation and structural design to support growth: 100 in US, and about 350 staff globally
- Managed financial outcome of the Ops function to contribute to the bottom of the overall company performance