Caribbean Supply Chain Manager
Lead the Caribbean supply chain team composed of 7 distribution centers, 9 distributors, and 26 associates across the region. Major responsibilities include leading and coaching the regional team to meet or exceed the business KPI's, such as customer service, spending, inventory DOH, purchasing initiatives, change control, product transitions, freight and broker negotiations for inbound shipments, among others.
- Reduced total inventory value by $800K in the region by implementing inventory management tools.
- Reduced obsolete inventory by 40% in the last 5 years.
- Improved customer service performance from 89% to 98% in the 1st year and from there on.
- Performed freight bids for ocean and trucking services that resulted in annual savings of $100K in the region.
- Applied lean concepts to the distribution centers to improve daily routes and reduce fleet spending.
- Established Sales and Operations Planning meetings to discuss sales forecast, review projects, and make decisions on non-move and obsolete inventory.