Responsible for all facets of inbound and outbound activities for west-coast operations, comprised of 2 facilities and 40 employees. Set departmental objectives and implement policies and procedures that maximize performance, profitability, customer satisfaction, safety, and accountability. Administer annual operating budget in excess of $5 million. Coordinate logistics projects through partnering with cross-functional teams across the organization. Project Manager for global logistics initiative, aligning with finance, sales, and marketing departments with objective to gain more market share from key customers. WMS "Superuser" with thorough knowledge of system structure and heavy involvement in testing, training, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Increased fulfillment productivity 46% through conveyor and racking redesign and re-slotting of high-velocity SKU's.
- $456K departmental savings in 2014 through numerous continuous improvement and "JDI" projects, utilizing lean methodologies and value stream mapping activities.
- Key member managing 466K sq. ft. east coast site relocation; including construction, design, testing, employee training, and ongoing improvements. Accomplished in 10 months, on-time and under budget.
- Spearheaded standards engineering project, providing training to management staff on process standardization, data collection through time studies and grade factoring, and program sustainability.
- Achieved safety facility record of 1,252 days with zero incidents.