Logistics Specialist/procurement Officer
Established and maintained procurement operations on board ships and within large scale personnel. Ordered, received, inspected, stored, shipped and issued materials and cargo. Managed government materials; prepared and maintained required forms, records and files. Assisted with developing asset and inventory management strategies. Built catalog records and performed material management.
- Expedited over 400 priority requisitions and 600 government purchase card transactions.
- Trained over 100 personnel on in-rate training with zero discrepancies.
- Facilitated over $50M in government assets and maintained a $150M budget.
- Procured over $500K of electronics, fuel and office supplies.
- Identified new methods for cutting operating costs while increasing services.