Reported to the Senior Manager of Demand and Supply Planning, managed the demand plan for all Demand Group, including Mass Retail, Club Channel, Direct Sales, and TV.
- Led cross-functional planning meetings with Sales and Marketing teams to align the demand plan for each Demand Group within Dyson.
- Generated statistical forecast profile within APO-DP and linked statistical models to items at retail level.
- Improved 3-month lag forecast accuracy from 38% to 67% against a target of 60%, the highest among all 40 international territories.
- Reduced 3-month lag bias from 28% to 6% against a target of +/-10%, the second lowest among all 40 international territories.
- Managed the successful introduction of new categories such as Bladeless Fans and Heaters and cordless vacuum category, resulting in 100% on-time delivery rates to retailers.
- Dyson was the recipient of Target Corporation's Vendor of the Year award in home appliances for 2011; Target highlighted the planning team's collaboration and communication as a core strength.